Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Christmas Has Come and Gone

We had another great Christmas with our family and friends. It was very fun watching 2 kids wake up to Christmas morning. Bryson was so excited to see presents under the tree. I think he was a little worried that there might not be any due to his struggle the weeks before with the whole naughty and nice issue. 3 is a hard age. He's definately testing his limits and mommy's nerves. Camryn decided to sleep in, but loved playing with Bryson and her toys once she joined us. I don't have pictures yet of the rest of the day, but we also had a great time sharing the day with my family and Chris's family. We are truly blessed to be living here near both of our families.











We also had a wonderful Christmas Eve. We went to the Slade's home and ate foil dinners. (The Slade's are my brother-in-law's family.) We had a lot of fun, a few laughs and ended with a little arm wresting. I was able to beat my mom and sister but lost horribly to Richard Slade (Anthony's older brother). To be fair, I was tired from the other matches. My mom and sister actually made me fight for the win. I guess I need to do a few more push-ups and demand a rematch. We ended the night with our traditional evening with my grandparents at their church's Christmas Eve service.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Angele you are looking so thin! Keep it up girl.

Coburn Kids said...

Well, I do have this awesome trainer. I'll introduce you sometime :) These pictures are definately motivation to keep going. Thank you Rachel for kicking my butt every morning.