Sunday, August 16, 2009

July in a Nutshell

I know, I know. Our cake is beautiful, but I think 2 months is long enough. Time for an update!

Here is a quick overview of the month of July in the Coburn family.


Beach

Family Home Evening at La Jolla Shores

Potty Training


(Well, kind of... He had 2 good days and then anounced to me that he wasn't going to wear "big boy pant" anymore, "just diapers." At least he doesn't yell at us anymore when we ask him if he wants to go on the toilet.)
Beach


Wiggles Concert



Beach



Justin Home from Mission


Beach

Beach


Beach


So you can see where we spend most of our time in the summer. It started out with just Stan and Debbie (Chris's parents). Now, after 3 or 4 years I think, it is practically a ward activity. We love it. Thank you Stan and Debbie for starting such a wonderful tradition.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Yay for an update! Your kids are so cute! And I can't believe how big they are getting! And the beach is so fun! I love all the pics!

Unknown said...

We love it too. Can't wait for next summer.

Alaska Massey said...

I haven't looked at blogs in a while, obviously. I loved all the beach pictures. As much as I love Alaskan summers, I miss San Diego beaches. I have to say I'm a little jealous. We love you guys. -Angela

Atwood Ohana said...

You went to the beach a ton! How jealous I am! Your family is so beautiful! I am also jealous you took your kids to the Wiggles concert. Jadin is a HUGE fan of theirs too. But they will probably never come to Utah. haha. anways...glad you are all doing great and having a blast. love ya!

Tane and Angela said...

hey angele! I was just thinking about you..we have a family with the last name coburn and she even looks like you..reminds me of you. haha..anyways, happy 3rd birthday to your son (i know it already past) but this just reminds me of when I was coming out of the car from the tva laundry room and seeing you and chris head to the hospital while i was still waddling around=) (yes, i still remember..i was devastated that I couldn't go into labor before you! lol) take care!