Saturday, June 13, 2009

Insta-garden...just add water

Forget hard work, forget labor, forget Miracle-gro! We've got a real miracle right here. Introducing, for a limited time, the Insta-garden. Here's how it works:

Just build your box following the handy instructions, then add our special, proprietary blend of radioactive - but harmless - soil. Even a child can do it.

Okay, so maybe a little adult supervision is necessary...
Next, add water and before you know it, in the time it would take a 2-year-old to take a nap, you've got a fully-grown garden:

Act now, this amazing product won't be available forever (Stan and Debbie only have a few more potted plants to give away, if any at all)!

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Okay, I think you guys are hilarious. I had to comment on this and I also posted a blog just because you did this. LOL :)

Alaska Massey said...

Bryson, I hope those plants grow big and tall. I miss you.
Love, Kali

Wammack Family said...

Yay for gardening! I wish I could get my girls interested in helping more, they are afraid of the bugs in the grass and gardens.