Thursday, July 17, 2008

Where's the Gun Show?

Our family is a huge fan of The Office. When Justin was home, he taught Bryson how to do the Gun Show. Justin would say, "Where's the gun show?" and Bryson would immediately put both hands behind his head to show off his muscles. Well, since Justin left on a mission for our church, Bryson has missed him very much. With the mere mention of his name, Bryson's "muscles" are out. It's has even progressed to happening when he sees someone that remotely looks like Justin. We love that he still remembers and thinks of his Uncle Justin. So when you see him next, just ask him, "Where's the Gun Show?"

9 comments:

Tane and Angela said...

wow! just look at those muscles! what a cutie!

Wammack Family said...

Those guns are awesome! What a cute little guy.

Christina said...

Aww, thanks Angele! Sorry, I didn't try harder to get with you guys before I left. I miss you too! And Bryson is SO cute! I love that he shows his "guns" on command! It's so funny! Anyway, I miss you all!

Alaska Massey said...

I can't believe how ling it's been since I checked people's blogs. I hadn't even seen the 4th of July post. All so cute - it makes me homesick. Hope you guys are having a great summer. I love you and I love my cute little nephew!
Angela

Alaska Massey said...

Ling is supposed to be long - oops!

Unknown said...

He's so cute you guys! I love that I get to see you every week in Primary.

Britt said...

That so cute. I'm glad you've been updating the blog. It's fun to see photos and see how you guys are doing! I hope things are working out in your apartment.

C. L. Bresee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Five Bresees said...

Man I remember a picture of me and you about the age of your son Chris! I wish we could have been out here at BYUH at the same time. Steph is graduating in Dec. Love your blog
Bresees

Our blog is Threebresees.blogspot.com