Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July!!!

I love the 4th of July and this year seemed to top them all. Everything went so smoothly and the day was really fun. We started it off at our church's annual pancake breakfast. The sun was scorching, but the food was deeeelicious! Then it was off to Chris's parents for their annual block party. Bryson loved waving the flags. He's very patriotic, you know.


The day was nice and warm, so Bryson helped Grandma fill the pool.

So of course, we could all stay cool.

The Galls had a big jumpy thingy in front of their house. Bryson finally got a turn when all the bigger kids found something different to do.

Their was a lot of good food.


And Grandma Debbie brought out her special bubble wands. The whole family loved them, but Bryson especially loved making "big bubbles."

Sorry we don't have pictures of the fireworks. Bryson has loved them up until this year. He went back and forth from being completely scared to completely in awe. He would cry and say, "Big Boom, Inside!" And then say, "Oooo, nice!" It was actually pretty funny. Chris kept moving back until they we in another parking lot. We hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

3 comments:

Tane and Angela said...

hey angele and chris! your son is soo grown up now..and what a patriotic son i must add. ava would have loved playing bubbles with bryson=)

Christina said...

Bryson is just so cute! That's really all I have to say!

Christina said...

I'm sorry!!! :( I'm going to miss you all too! It's been so fun! And of course, I'll keep in touch!! You guys have just been too awesome for me to move on and not remember! (My brother was going through my wallet, and apparently I still have that dating card you gave all of the youth at that fireside. Haha!)