Monday, September 28, 2009

Bryson's Dino-mite Birthday Party!

The Dinosaur Cake





I have to say that most of the pictures are of me decorating, but Chris did all the baking. Two 10in. rounds, one 12in. round, one 8 in. round and one mountain! He also made all the icing from scratch! Chris makes it taste good and I make it look good so that people will want to eat it. We make a great team!


The Volcano Cake

(Yes, Bryson had 2 cakes for his party. I couldn't decide which one, so we made both! The smoke from dry ice was an awesome touch. The kids loved it!)

6 comments:

Tane and Angela said...

wow! you definitly put my square normal green chocolate cake to shame..i crown you queen of the birthday cakes! awesome!

Jamma said...

The cakes look great!! Wish I could have been there to see them in person. Thanks for putting them on your blog. I was hoping you would! Love you all.

Alaska Massey said...

Looks like fun - and to make the volcano smoke also - WOW!

Sofia D. Hoiland said...

Both look like so much fun for a little boy (and adults too)! I like the volcano one, with dry ice coming out, that's good stuff!

Britt said...

WOW! You two do make a great team. That's awesome.

TRICKY said...

I think you guys need to open a cake business!