Sunday, February 22, 2009

"I da superhero!"


We're behind and have a lot to post, but I had to get this up. So, after seeing what Owen was up to on the Massey's blog, we decided it was time to get Bryson some underwear too. We didn't let him choose though. There wasn't much of a selection, so we went with the 7-pack of Pixar-themed underthings. We came home and he wanted to take The Incredibles for a test run. This immediately resulted in jumping off his little couch and posing. Then he wet himself. His pee ran though and landed directly in his shoe. It's a start.

9 comments:

Kasey said...

That is so awesome! I love that picture! He is too funny! Hope you had a great shower yesterday, I wish I could have stayed!

Wammack Family said...

That is the funniest picture ever!

Tane and Angela said...

oh man that is one funny picture! it just sort of pops out at you doesn't it? lol..well good luck and tell us any potty training advice!

Britt said...

Oh...I seriously can't stop laughing. You've only just begun....Good luck.

Atwood Ohana said...

Awwww! Bryson is so cute! I just want to cuddle him up! He has one of those faces that melts you! I looked at all your blog and loved your pictures the most! I really liked the picture of Bryson holding the violin like a little musician! And also the one of you and him taking a BIG bite out of the same cookie. So cute! We miss you guys tons! Take care!

Christina said...

Bryson is just too cute! I love the pic!

Stephanie said...

haha- that's cute!

Unknown said...

What a cutie. I love the description of him proudly wearing them & then peeing on himself. Boys!

Unknown said...

I love that picture. Don't worry about the peeing thing he'll get the hang of it:)